Babbling on here because I don’t know what else to do at the moment.
As the new year looms (any minute now I expect to hear it will be new year 2014 because this 2014 is to be obliterated from the time-space continuum) I feel compelled (could you back off a little with that gun, it’s a bit unnerving) to make a list of things I need to do as soon as possible or eventually or at least by the end of the coming year whatever year that will be.
Here they are:
- Clean and arrange the room into some sort of final, organized shape. Might as well start with the least likely-to-be-finished task first.
- Write a thing. (That isn’t filler posts like this.)
- Do some photography stuff.
- Sort my current pile of photos, decide which ones I want blown up (maybe) and put on the wall.
- Put them on the wall.
- Move the cat so I can type, pissing her off. (A guaranteed success of this year I plan to carry over into the next one.)
- Drag those paints and pencils out and do some art thing.
- Um, something I forget.
- Read all those books I put on my Kindle and/or bought in paper and maybe write something about them because I promised myself I would.
Well this was fun, wasn’t it?
*Title To Be Never Announced, because I couldn’t think of one.